Sunday, May 24, 2009

A New Life

You've rescured my soul from the bridges of Hell,
You've guided me unto where I needed to be..
I can't thank you enough, for what you have done..
But baby, you're everything that saves me..
Let these city lights shine down upon your face..
For the world to see the depth of your beauty..
I'll shout it from the Heaven's, the Hell's, and from here..
For all the world to know..
These feelings I get, when I'm around you..
Reassuring I'll never let go..
These street lights can not shine bright enough...
To show the inside of you I have now seen.
In all hopes that you will retain this promise..
I'll run to the hill's, and swim all the seas..
Nothing is ever too much to ask..
I'll do anything for you, just request it of me..
I'll never have to see another glimpse of this fire
For there's enough light in your eyes, to light up the world.
I spill out my heart, and everything that's inside..
In great faith that you won't take it for granted..
These lights, they may not shine anymore,
But sweetheart, you keep burning brighter.
Everything inside of me keeps dripping outside of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment